If you love fashion romance,you are not ready for this.! .😍😍😎😘


 If you love fashion romance, you are not ready for this.😍😍😎😘

My new book is officially coming to the United States very soon and I couldn’t be more excited to finally open the doors to this world.

I grew up inside the fashion industry. My mother was a model, and I saw with my own eyes the very things I write about the beauty, the ambition, the secrets behind the runway. This story comes from real memories, real emotions, real backstage moments.

To step into the real world of fashion means entering the heartbeat of Milan and Paris, where beauty and ambition collide. In Runway Stories, I’m taking you behind the runway, into the shadows where secrets, dreams, and rivalries burn brighter than the spotlights.

Three girls. Three secrets. Three dreams. Each one fighting for her place in a world that demands everything.

Follow along so you don’t miss the drop date. Coming soon on Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Una commedia romantica con tacco 12, un gatto saggio e un bacio che non si dimentica

Il PRIMO CAPITOLO è ora disponibile in anteprima "QUEL NATALE,QUEI TACCHI E QUEL BACIO INATTESO(FORSE)

CHI E' ELISABETH....

Tra i bestseller italiani 💘💋💋💓😍

That Christmas, Those Heels, and That Unexpected Kiss (Maybe)